Materials Mates Italia (MMI) offers complete solutions for the study of electrolysers in all their aspects, from high power impedance spectroscopy to multichannel systems for stacks, including standard and customized cells.
- Modular and fully customizable design
- 150 V 1000 A standard limits (extensible)
- Efficiently integrates DC and AC units
- All-mode operations (Load, zero-volt load, full 4-quadrant potentiostat)
- Synchronous Impedance Spectroscopy up to 128 channels 1mHz -20KHz range
- Electrochemical processes, Batteries, fuel cells and electrolysers run at life-size conditions
- Convenient complete assembled systems on movable racks
- Unique features for in-vivo analysis
More than 10 years ago the MMI 580 system introduced the synchronous simultaneous analysis technique, changing the way EIS measurements were performed on complex systems Several units worldwide have run for years on various kind of samples, giving leading-edge measurements to research labs in the most advanced fields.