Compact Raman confocal microscopes Confotec™ MR350, Confotec™ MR520 and Confotec™ MR750
are intended for micro spectroscopic measurements with the high-end system capabilities.
All models have a rigid design that does not require adjustments and have both high sensitivity and high spatial resolution.
Spectral measurements are provided by a highly automated 350, 520 or 750 mm focal length Imaging monochromator-spectrograph with a motorized 4-position grating turret.
Performance capabilities, high reliability and compact design of confocal microscopes Confotec™ MR350, Confotec™ MR520, Confotec™ MR750 allow researchers to tackle different, crucial tasks in science and industry.
Semiconductors, liquid crystals, polymers, pharmaceutical and biological substances, single molecules and nanoparticles can be objects of research.
We offer 5 configurations of a Confotec™ Raman confocal microscope to realize optimal solutions for your needs.
- Modular design (the main Raman optical unit with a built-in laser is attached to the microscope, and the fiber coupled spectrograph can be arbitrarily located on a desktop or optical table)
- Rigid design provides high thermal and temporal stability of spectral measurements, no pre-adjustment is needed
- Nondestructive analysis, no special requirements for sample preparations
- Two automatic switchable lasers with different wavelengths allow to measure Raman spectra of various samples without influence of fluorescence background
- Highly automated 350, 520 or 750 mm focal length Imaging monochromator-spectrograph with a motorized 4-position grating turret provides spectral measurements
- Only some sample areas are located in focus due to limited confocal depth of field. A high-speed reflected unit allows you to quickly find a sample focus areas and use them for Raman measurements. This provides a significant gain in time and allows you to immediately use a high numerical aperture objective to record high spatial resolution Raman maps
- High speed simultaneous Raman and Rayleigh sample imaging using PMT detectors and a XY galvano-mirror scanner
- High speed and high spatial resolution ultra-wide panoramic imaging (Raman and Rayleigh scattering) using high speed PMTs, XY galvano-mirrors and an automated microscope stage
- 2D / 3D Raman imaging of a sample surface using XY galvano-mirror / Z-piezo scanners
- Automatic spectral calibration
- Microscope with an automated stage
- Raman module integrated in the optical microscope
- Two automatically switching lasers: a built-in laser (473 or 532 nm), and an external one (633 or 785 nm)
- 350, 520 or 750 mm focal length Imaging monochromator-spectrograph with an automated 4-position grating turret
- Digital color CCD camera for spectral measurements with Peltier cooling
- High speed PMT unit for Raman imaging (3 sec / frame, 1001 x 1001 points)
- X-Y Galvano-mirror scanner
- Z-piezo scanner
- Reflected unit with a high speed detection system for Rayleigh imaging (3 sec / frame, 1001 x 1001 points)